Are you interested in becoming a
Neverland and Beyond Travel Agent?
Do you have more than 5 visits to any of the Disney Destinations, with at least one in the last 12 months?
Have you visited Universal Studios (Orlando or Hollywood) SeaWorld, or LEGOLAND within the past 5 years?
- Do you like to vacation to popular beach locations like Atlantis, Sandals or Beaches Resorts?
- Are you a self-driven, professional, business-minded individual, with a high attention to detail?
- Do your family and friends consider you the ‘go-to person’ for vacation planning?
- Do you have extensive travel experience to any of the Disney Destinations?
- Do you have extensive travel experience to other destinations like Universal, SeaWorld, Atlantis, Beaches or Sandals Resorts?|
- Do you have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal?
- Do you like to meet new people?
- Do you already have a list of clients in mind that you will market your services to?
- Are you an Exceptionally detail-oriented person?
Do you have the ability to work well independently and as a member of a diverse team?
How do I start and will I be an employee of Neverland and Beyond?
Start by filling out the application questions below. Your information will be reviewed carefully. Working as an Independent Contractor is not for everyone, please be sure to read through the information below to decide if you will be a good fit working as an Independent Contractor with Neverland and Beyond Travel, LLC.
How am I compensated?
Neverland and Beyond offers a competitive commission split to new Independent Contractors. Your split of the gross commission paid by a supplier is paid to the Independent Contractor immediately after a client travels and the supplier has paid the commission to the agency. We will not hold commission checks and make sure our agents will be paid in a timely manner. Neverland and Beyond is also proud to offer many incentives that will encourage you to continue to sell.
How will I get clients?
As an Independent Contractor, you will be responsible for growing your own business and clientele, but we will certainly provide guidance and mentoring on ways to develop and close sales leads.
What will I need to conduct business ?
Computer set up with: anti-virus software, that auto updates daily, Word, Excel & high speed internet access.A designated work-space that allows you to be able to focus on your clients. A reliable landline or cell phone is a must.
Is this a part-time or full-time business?
As an Independent Contractor you operate your own business from your own home office, on your own schedule. It’s completely up to you what hours and days you work. Of course, the more you dedicate yourself the more earning potential there is for you. You must be able to be flexible with your schedule and hours, many destinations require specific plans to be made at certain times (Disney dining begins booking at 6 am, Fast Passes at 7 am, etc.) as well as many clients prefer to hold phone conversations and discuss planning in the evening hours once their day as settled down.